Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
That you can post photos to the TOUAMB Flickr Pool?

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Man looking for Woman (Jan. 8, 2004)  (Read 5595 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
Man looking for Woman (Jan. 8, 2004)
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2004, 03:54:39 am »

Quote from: "jldunston"
Did anyone else check?  

I couoldn't find a Yahoo personal for rsmuckles.  But I bet there will be one by the end of the day.


As of 9:51 PM (CST) there is indeed a Yahoo! Personals account under the name "rsmuckles". But -

Quote from: "Yahoo! Personals"
We're sorry, but this personal profile cannot be viewed for one of the following reasons:
# The profile poster is editing the profile and the profile is going through the profile approval process.
# The profile was resubmitted for further review.
# The profile has reached its expiration date.
# The profile has been marked private.


I strongly suspect someone IN THIS VERY ROOM

GASP, FAINT, THUD, DOOR SLAMS, PEAL OF THUNDER
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Man looking for Woman (Jan. 8, 2004)
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2004, 04:54:01 am »

Oh, my god, it's a conspiracy! Surely!

I somehow wouldn't be surprised if rsmuckles gets a load of responses. That is, after all, a sexy ascot, and you know how the ladies love pink zin.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Man looking for Woman (Jan. 8, 2004)
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2004, 05:08:14 am »

I tried submitting one under "rsmuckles" and "rsmuckles69" but they were both taken.

So I had to go with "rsmuckles69bonebonebone" which worked.

But the Yahoo Personals people review each submitted personals profile, and they don't post for 24 hours even if they're acceptable.

So I don't expect mine to make it, especially with the photo.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Man looking for Woman (Jan. 8, 2004)
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2004, 04:57:37 pm »

You guys rock.  

Seriously
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Man looking for Woman (Jan. 8, 2004)
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2004, 05:22:18 pm »

Mine was rejected because:

1) It contained personal information about where I lived, and
2) The photo did not contain a picture of ME

Now, being a cartoon cat, I removed the "I live in Il Vista Loco in Achewood Estates" part and submitted that because I am a cartoon cat, and fake, that that photo was the best representation of me.

I'm awaiting a response back that Yahoo Personals are only for humans.

Oh, and also it would not accept ages under 18 (either for my age or the age of the person I was looking for).

WHAT IF I WERE A 35 YEAR OLD MALE LOOKING FOR A 15 YEAR OLD FEMALE?

I MEAN, WHAT IF?

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
Man looking for Woman (Jan. 8, 2004)
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2004, 05:29:16 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
WHAT IF I WERE A 35 YEAR OLD MALE LOOKING FOR A 15 YEAR OLD FEMALE?

I MEAN, WHAT IF?


This is why they invented anime forums
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Man looking for Woman (Jan. 8, 2004)
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2004, 06:21:47 pm »

Psh, in hentai they always change the subtitles so that they characters are in "college"

Or so I've heard.

Apparently I must link one word in all my posts today. I have no idea why.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up