Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Man Pat you don't gotta talk to me like they teach you in that class for people with too much anger.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Happy birthday indeed! I mean, nDed!  (Read 1599 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Happy birthday indeed! I mean, nDed!
« on: February 16, 2012, 09:00:33 am »

Happy birthday to nDed, a person who doesn't post a whole lot but has been around for quite some time and is still involved. Also, said member is from (roughly) my neck of the woods.

Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Happy birthday indeed! I mean, nDed!
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2012, 12:56:34 pm »

Happy Birthday nDed.  When I read your screen name I parse it as Ned's-Dead, and I don't know why.  May you enjoy steamed pork fries on this fine day.  Or not.  Maybe not.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Happy birthday indeed! I mean, nDed!
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2012, 04:52:16 pm »

Hopefully lots of pork products on this day.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: [1]   Go Up