Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No, Philippe! Too soon!

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: I HATE days like 09/01  (Read 13834 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
I HATE days like 09/01
« Reply #75 on: January 13, 2004, 06:50:24 pm »

Does anyone else internally give a Beavis and Butthead sort of heh,heh when noting that Blue Ball and Intercourse are not far from each other...not close enough, either, apparently.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
I HATE days like 09/01
« Reply #76 on: January 13, 2004, 09:22:02 pm »

According to my mother the towns of Desire, Panic, and Intercourse lie all in a row and in that order. I've never actually been over that way since I was quite young as I grew up closer to Punxy.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
I HATE days like 09/01
« Reply #77 on: January 13, 2004, 09:25:46 pm »

Not familiar with Desire or Panic, but Intercourse indeed shares borders with Blue Ball, Bird in Hand, and Lancaster, PA.

V-Adore

  • Guest
I HATE days like 09/01
« Reply #78 on: January 13, 2004, 09:48:14 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
Intercourse indeed shares borders with Blue Ball, Bird in Hand, and Lancaster, PA.

One of these things is not like the others... one of these things just isn't the same...

Seriously, Lancaster should petition to change its name to something more "appropriate" (read: sillier). Right now it's sort of like the guy at the party who stands around talking about how he wants to commit suicide.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
I HATE days like 09/01
« Reply #79 on: January 13, 2004, 10:37:32 pm »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
Seriously, Lancaster should petition to change its name to something more "appropriate" (read: sillier). Right now it's sort of like the guy at the party who stands around talking about how he wants to commit suicide.


But Roast Beef already is kind of a silly name.
Logged

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
I HATE days like 09/01
« Reply #80 on: January 13, 2004, 11:12:20 pm »

We sometimes called it "Lancrapster."  Though I actually liked it.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up