Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
That Word Front, the kind host of TOUAMB.com, offers high quality t-shirts for sale?

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Happy Birthday, Eliza Jean Turbo Ninja!  (Read 7027 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Happy Birthday, Eliza Jean Turbo Ninja!
« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2012, 04:34:06 am »

I've never changed a diaper. I'm hoping the next diaper change I'm involved with will be my own.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Turbo Ninja

  • A Tall Glass of Tuaca
  • Mr. Bear (Cornelius)
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 125
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 689
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday, Eliza Jean Turbo Ninja!
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2012, 05:25:32 pm »

Eliza wonders to herself, hungry as a Turk at an early hour, why she can't wake up with the milk already in her.
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday, Eliza Jean Turbo Ninja!
« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2012, 10:19:32 pm »

Eliza wonders to herself, hungry as a Turk at an early hour, why she can't wake up with the milk already in her.

We made that joke. That is a joke that we made, when our kids were small.

Now we ask why we can't wake up with the coffee already in us.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Happy Birthday, Eliza Jean Turbo Ninja!
« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2012, 10:32:27 pm »

Sometimes I wake up with the gin already in me, because I have foresight and just drink that much the night before.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Turbo Ninja

  • A Tall Glass of Tuaca
  • Mr. Bear (Cornelius)
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 125
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 689
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday, Eliza Jean Turbo Ninja!
« Reply #34 on: March 19, 2012, 04:17:45 pm »

Sometimes I wake up with the gin already in me, because I have foresight and just drink that much the night before.

I don't imagine gin goes great with Dr Pepper, but I just shipped a tiny can in your direction.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Happy Birthday, Eliza Jean Turbo Ninja!
« Reply #35 on: March 19, 2012, 11:06:00 pm »

I don't imagine gin goes great with Dr Pepper, but I just shipped a tiny can in your direction.


It ain't vodka and pedialyte (where have you gone, St. Zartan) but I'd give it a try.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up