Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
That you can post photos to the TOUAMB Flickr Pool?

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: March Madness 2012  (Read 5430 times)

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: March Madness 2012
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2012, 09:26:41 pm »

A friend of mine created this graphic.



I think it's rad.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: March Madness 2012
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2012, 03:14:26 am »

That is really cool.

I totally forgot to watch the final four, and just remembered tonight's game. And I really wanted to watch the games.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: March Madness 2012
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2012, 04:13:13 am »

Greetings from Big Blue Nation.

That'll be #8. 

This team kicked ass six ways from Sunday.  What a great season. 
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: March Madness 2012
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2012, 04:18:00 am »

It's been a while since I've really watched basketball.  I saw maybe 2 minutes of the game tonight and I saw two things that used to be illegal.  Seems like every player on both teams were palming the ball every time they dribbled.  And apparently hanging on the basket after a dunk is totally legal now.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: March Madness 2012
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2012, 01:18:47 pm »

Who is "Chad?" Congratulations on winning the bracket pool.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: March Madness 2012
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2012, 05:41:50 am »

That's me. Huzzah.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up