Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

this is a messageboard. people talk about stuffs in messageboards. all is well&all is good.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Rush Limbaugh  (Read 5526 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Rush Limbaugh
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2012, 02:56:35 pm »

"I'm sorry the liberals made me call you a slut."
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Rush Limbaugh
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2012, 05:03:14 pm »

"I chose my words poorly" could pretty much show up on that fuckface's tombstone, he does it so often.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Rush Limbaugh
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2012, 05:07:25 pm »

"I chose my words poorly" could pretty much show up on that fuckface's tombstone, he does it so often.

Actually, he gets paid extremely well for his words.  Although, he is really in trouble now.  Something about this particular incident has woken up the one constituency that truly matters, the one that signs his checks.  His advertisers are dropping him like a bloviating hot potato.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Rush Limbaugh
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2012, 05:15:55 pm »

Actually, he gets paid extremely well for his words.  Although, he is really in trouble now.  Something about this particular incident has woken up the one constituency that truly matters, the one that signs his checks.  His advertisers are dropping him like a bloviating hot potato.

Fuck, I know he gets paid multiple millions of dollars to say stupid fucked up shit. That doesn't make his words well-chosen. It just makes his audience brain-dead spoon-fed zombies.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Rush Limbaugh
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2012, 05:18:51 pm »

I know what you meant.  I was just using your comment as a springboard for my own comment.  I'm sorry, I chose my words poorly.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Rush Limbaugh
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2012, 05:19:34 pm »

I know what you meant.  I was just using your comment as a springboard for my own comment.  I'm sorry, I chose my words poorly.


Paul was right! The liberals are just using him as a whipping boy!
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Rush Limbaugh
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2012, 05:33:13 pm »

Paul was right! The liberals are just using him as a whipping boy!

If you can't get your contraception from your insurance provider we will revert to the old system of paying a skinhead to kick your girlfriend in the stomach.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Rush Limbaugh
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2012, 06:48:56 pm »

Rush Limbaugh?  Fuck that guy.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Rush Limbaugh
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2012, 08:46:15 pm »

Rush Limbaugh?  Fuck that guy.

This, verbatim, was very nearly my first post in this topic.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Rush Limbaugh
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2012, 07:44:53 pm »

Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Rush Limbaugh
« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2012, 08:47:08 pm »

Defendrush.org

I saw that on FB. I'm guessing all of you did, also because of who "liked" it.
Logged

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Rush Limbaugh
« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2012, 09:00:20 pm »

My liberal family members are yelling at me at the moment.  Click the link, guys!  Don't disown me!
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Rush Limbaugh
« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2012, 12:58:35 am »

I just shared that.  Beautiful.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Rush Limbaugh
« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2012, 03:48:00 am »

OK, yeah. I totally misunderstood. It's right up there with howdoeshomeopathywork.com
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up