Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Alright, America. I'm playing the underpants and pants game. If just for one more day.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: House Car Commercial  (Read 1216 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
House Car Commercial
« on: March 13, 2012, 12:43:21 am »

There's a commercial that I've seen where there are two houses and they have wheels and they are racing.  I think it's for internet service or something.  Does anybody know this commercial and can give me some help finding it on the internet?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: House Car Commercial
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2012, 02:03:05 am »

Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: House Car Commercial
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2012, 02:51:05 am »

Thanks Choop.  I needed it for an article I was writing.

http://www.artcarnation.com/pages/newsPerm.php?newsID=401
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: [1]   Go Up