Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I am in a bed with an Asleepness Hat on.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Slurpee Capital, my Ass!  (Read 1210 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Slurpee Capital, my Ass!
« on: March 22, 2012, 01:54:54 am »

New evidence has come to light casting doubt on Winnipeg's Slurpee Supremacy.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Slurpee Capital, my Ass!
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2012, 05:42:49 am »

The local owners of 7-11 and QuickStop in Oklahoma divided Tulsa and OKC, so there are no QuickStops in OKC and no 7-11's in Tulsa.  I always thought it was cool going to QuickStops when I went to Tulsa, but I think I prefer 7-11's.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Slurpee Capital, my Ass!
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2012, 06:00:24 am »

So Keith, are there Slurpees in the other 7 Eleven's or is that citywide?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: [1]   Go Up