Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RT@achewood New Roast Beef band name: THE DATA-TONES

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Eadweard Muybridge is 182  (Read 1425 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Eadweard Muybridge is 182
« on: April 09, 2012, 09:03:55 pm »

He's being featured in Google today.  Not knowing that it was his birthday, last night I created this gif image.  I think it's somehow in the spirit of Muybridge.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Eadweard Muybridge is 182
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2012, 10:56:29 pm »

my old roommate and I have a love affair with the name/person of Eadweard.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind
Pages: [1]   Go Up