Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Alright, America. I'm playing the underpants and pants game. If just for one more day.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Melancholy Batman  (Read 2046 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
The Melancholy Batman
« on: April 17, 2012, 03:19:49 pm »

It's Bozack's birthday today! Or maybe 235W116 or whatever the hell it was originally - I can't remember. Anyway, he's still officially a mod here, so I figured it was worth a thread.

I hope those two crazy kids are alright out there in the great big world.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: The Melancholy Batman
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2012, 05:10:56 pm »

Happy Birthday, Hometown.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: The Melancholy Batman
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2012, 06:16:52 pm »

He is one of the few OG whose real name I never knew. I wish we could keep up with him elsewhere on the internet, like Jough and Judy and Slink, just for old times' sake.

Bozack, if you're reading this, PM me a link to your Facebook profile or something. We miss you.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The Melancholy Batman
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2012, 07:46:39 pm »

I think his name was Mough.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The Melancholy Batman
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2012, 11:35:51 pm »

The man made one hell of a mixtape.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: [1]   Go Up