Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood "One of Your Shoes is By the Dog Food: A Tale of Things Not Worth Mentioning During Married Life," is out in September on Harper-Doubleday.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: NFL 2012 - Reign of the Ginger Hammer  (Read 10723 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: NFL 2012 - Reign of the Ginger Hammer
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2012, 12:09:50 am »

Hey Chargers, an undersized DE in the first round?

Why Not?

You're the football guy, not me, but I like that pick.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: NFL 2012 - Reign of the Ginger Hammer
« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2012, 09:54:51 pm »

So, Ash, what did you think about my two fellow alumni going in the first round? OLB Shea McLellin #19 to the Bears and RB Doug Martin #31 to the Bucs? I'm not sure BSU has ever had anyone drafted in the first before (and six picks in total). Also, the Lions are going to take a flier on Moore, so we'll see how that goes. I don't think he'll stick, but it's nice they're giving the kid a chance.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: NFL 2012 - Reign of the Ginger Hammer
« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2012, 10:41:29 pm »

Also, did you see the Raiders signed Leinart to back up Carson Palmer? I . . . uh . . . I'm not scared or anything, but are we sure Al Davis is really dead?
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: NFL 2012 - Reign of the Ginger Hammer
« Reply #33 on: May 02, 2012, 11:35:38 pm »

You know I go to you for NFL info, but Matt Leinart is a better looking Ryan Leaf (other than the pill issues).
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: NFL 2012 - Reign of the Ginger Hammer
« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2012, 02:14:47 am »

fuck*ng Junior Seau suicide at 43. I'm surprised about how I'm taking this. Of course, I'm the same age as he was and he was sort of the big star when I was getting more into the team.

Damn.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: NFL 2012 - Reign of the Ginger Hammer
« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2012, 01:00:06 pm »

Yeah, shit starts to get real when famous people your own age are dying, for whatever reason. Increasingly I am glad I didn't play football.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: NFL 2012 - Reign of the Ginger Hammer
« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2012, 05:39:30 pm »

He didn't really have a publicized history of concussions. He had that weird deal where there was some kind of domestic abuse thing and then he drove his SUV into a ditch. I don't know, I have a gut feeling this is more like a depression thing.

Oddly, I will be in San Diego tonight.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: NFL 2012 - Reign of the Ginger Hammer
« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2012, 08:24:13 am »

Yeah - he just seemed so involved in all kinds of stuff, though. I mean, not like some guys where you think "whatever happened to . . ." I have just always been worried about that driving off the cliff thing.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up