Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that the best way to sound like a noob here is to ask what the Tiny Cans of Dr. Pepper are about?

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: michael ian black isnt a man because he doesnt constantly want to bone  (Read 2945 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook

Mind Thoughts... with Michael Ian Black - Let’s Not Fuck, Shall We?

also, if discussions of dudes and sexuality occur, then cool.

(sorry if there was already a thread about this somewhere.)
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron

He can't be a man cos he doesn't smoke the same cigarettes as me.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm

He can't be a man cos he doesn't smoke the same cigarettes as me.

Whenever I hear this line now I think of that scene in Mad Men where the song is playing and Don Draper puts his sunglasses on and lights a cigarette. Dude is badass.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile

Pedro claims he thinks about boning pretty much all the time, and has done so since he was about 8 years old and didn't even really understand what boning was.

I don't understand how he gets any work done. Maybe this explains a few things about why he can't remember to pick up his dirty socks.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile

Who the fuck is Michael Ian Black and why do I care when he wants to have sex?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun

man, what a funny comedian. It is only because of sociocultural pressure that so many people think that sex is an important part of being a man! It's actually about things like Providing, Producing, Strength, and Loyalty! Those beliefs have NOTHING to do with acculturation.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron

I know a few people who really like this dude and I sometimes think he's funny but sometimes he's just a little too holier than thou.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Jaded Tersk

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 49
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 166
    • View Profile

When the culture tells me I’m not having enough of it, it seems like what it’s telling me is that the culture itself does not accept me.

fuck*ng hell, get a grip, man. 
Logged

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile

I like Louis CK's take on it:

Quote from: Louis CK
Women try to compete. They’re, like, ‘I’m a pervert. You don’t know. I have really sick sexual thoughts.’ I’m, like, ‘You have no idea. You have nooooo idea. You see, you get to have those thoughts. I have to have those thoughts. You’re a tourist in sexual perversion. I’m a prisoner there. You’re Jane Fonda on a tank. I’m John McCain in the hut.’
Logged

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile

I know a few people who really like this dude and I sometimes think he's funny but sometimes he's just a little too holier than thou.

Quote
Previously - Mustard Is the King of Condiments and I Will Prove It Dickhead

That's his schtick.   
Logged

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile

I've never heard of this guy.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: [1]   Go Up