Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You might, rabbit

You might.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Cobra has run out of gas at last  (Read 1754 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
The Cobra has run out of gas at last
« on: May 12, 2012, 02:07:56 pm »

Carroll Shelby is dead at 89.

Is the original Shelby Cobra the most replicated car in history? I once saw a knockoff Cobra (I hope) that had hit a light pole and looked like it had been almost completely bisected from the front to the rear.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The Cobra has run out of gas at last
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2012, 09:13:50 pm »

That sucks. Dude knew a thing or two about speed. I did some work once or twice at a Shelby wheel manufacturing plant in North Texas.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: [1]   Go Up