Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

TOUAMB: Debating the decline and fall of Chris Onstad since 2003.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: If This Don't Count as News...  (Read 5293 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: If This Don't Count as News...
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2012, 02:16:51 pm »

I figured I was being punished for that Koala photo in Aminals thread.

You're dropping like a stone!
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: If This Don't Count as News...
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2012, 10:06:11 pm »

How many post do I have?

Edit: 9518!
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: If This Don't Count as News...
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2012, 08:28:26 pm »

At my current rate of posting, I will arrive at 10,000 posts in August 2049.

I will make my 10,000th post from my home in Pod 2b, at the Mars Outpost using my Google holographic mindwave browser.

I will be naked, not because the future has relaxed social constructs having to do with our bodies, but rather because it's Sunday, and I'm lazy and haven't gotten out of bed yet.  Jesus, get off my back.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: If This Don't Count as News...
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2012, 09:38:49 pm »

We will be neighbors then.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up