Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

“Do what you love and the money will follow,” as they say, but I would add, “...but don’t do ONLY what you love until it generates adequate cash flow.” -=RAY=-

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Giving andalucia an excuse to Mod  (Read 1373 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Giving andalucia an excuse to Mod
« on: January 11, 2004, 04:05:24 am »

Scat! Bukkake! General disorder!

Achewood is teh suk!

I heard andalucia has anal worts!

Look at all the trouble I'm causing! If this doesn't warrant a lock I don't know what does!
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Giving andalucia an excuse to Mod
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2004, 04:26:41 am »

HAW HAW

Andalucia, you g'head and unlock/relock this later. I gotta try this now.
Logged

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Giving andalucia an excuse to Mod
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2004, 06:43:34 pm »

You're right, the unlock/relock game is fun.
Logged
goose means greedy

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Giving andalucia an excuse to Mod
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2004, 08:03:27 pm »

Adding a post to a locked thread is even more fun.
Pages: [1]   Go Up