Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Do not bone your neighbor's wife. That is hella lame.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Moog Drove an Artcar  (Read 2179 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Moog Drove an Artcar
« on: May 24, 2012, 10:43:56 pm »

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Moog Drove an Artcar
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2012, 01:50:42 am »

Awesome.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Moog Drove an Artcar
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2012, 01:08:30 pm »

Quote
Site error: the file /home2/paulmcra/public_html/artcarnation/calendar/functions/functions.inc.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so to be installed by the site administrator.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Moog Drove an Artcar
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2012, 04:32:28 am »



I go out of town for three days and the site takes a shit at some point in time on day 2. It sucks that I have no internet access while out of town.

It's  mostly fixed now.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Moog Drove an Artcar
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2012, 03:36:04 pm »

I always thought the music for A Clockwork Orange was an organ!  That sound just instantly evokes a feeling of dread in me.  God I love that movie.  I should watch it again.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.
Pages: [1]   Go Up