Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I had to look up how pi is derived. It has been sixteen years since the SAT, yet still, I feel very ashamed

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Not a brick house...  (Read 1353 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Not a brick house...
« on: May 31, 2012, 03:23:13 am »

Just a Golfhaus. Birthday thread.

It is your special day. I am sure you are gallavanting around in my home town, eating all sorts of Fuel Pizza and cruising Uptown for beezies. Price's Chicken Coop? Lunchbox Records? Carolina Place Mall? I don't know where you get Nachos in Charlotte. Maybe Taqueria La Unica? Riding that new Light Rail thing they built after I moved away? Driving down streets with the lights telling you which lane to drive in?

YEAH.

Sorry that Steak & Lube closed, that is the only thing in Charlotte I remember discussing with you. I never did actually go there.

Hope it was a good one, Chochacho.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind
Pages: [1]   Go Up