Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Have you ever woken up to find phrases like "cryogenic baseball player" in your Google search field?

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Mr. Welch, Gone to the Great Yacht in the Sky  (Read 1046 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Mr. Welch, Gone to the Great Yacht in the Sky
« on: June 07, 2012, 10:51:46 pm »

I'm here to bring you the sad news that Bob Welch has died. When I heard I went to Youtube to listen to his biggest his Sentimental Lady. he also had a big hit with Ebony Eyes. After listening to these two songs I spent the next two hours listening to more of Yacht Rock's greatest hits. I'm holding off on the Hall and Oates, saving the best for last.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Mr. Welch, Gone to the Great Yacht in the Sky
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2012, 03:32:31 am »

RIP Smooth Rock guy.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: [1]   Go Up