Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The Dude abides.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 14   Go Down

Author Topic: TOAMB Convention  (Read 36595 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
TOAMB Convention
« on: June 10, 2012, 09:57:31 pm »

I am going to be driving from Houston to Baltimore Maryland in July to attend Artscape. Anyone in that vicinity on the dates of July 20-22 should come see me.

There should definitely be a meetup somewhere between Baltimore and here. Whatdayathing?

I would also like to meet anyone individually anywhere between there and here along the way. Let me know if you are up for something/anything like that.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: TOAMB Convention
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2012, 10:45:57 pm »

You must do a meetup with us DC people.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: TOAMB Convention
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2012, 11:25:59 pm »

I am completely broke, I'm sorry.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: TOAMB Convention
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2012, 02:32:10 am »

Oooooeeeeeeeeeee. That's going to be a tough weekend, but I'd hate for Paul to be in the neighborhood and not meet up with him.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: TOAMB Convention
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2012, 03:52:46 am »

Are you coming through Kentucky?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: TOAMB Convention
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2012, 04:07:10 am »

or atlanta?
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: TOAMB Convention
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2012, 04:12:37 am »

oh shit, I have been wanting to take a road trip to Baltimore to see some friends who live there. Let's see how fast I can save up some money.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: TOAMB Convention
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2012, 03:03:42 pm »

You must do a meetup with us DC people.

Well yeah, I'm definitely gonna visit DC, but c'mon, Baltimore's like a half hour drive from your house. You can come see me at the Festival too.

Oooooeeeeeeeeeee. That's going to be a tough weekend, but I'd hate for Paul to be in the neighborhood and not meet up with him.

I'll be there for three days. Try and come see me.

Are you coming through Kentucky?

Not sure yet. Maybe. If not on the way up, then on the way back. We'll be in touch.

or atlanta?

Almost certainly.

oh shit, I have been wanting to take a road trip to Baltimore to see some friends who live there. Let's see how fast I can save up some money.

I hope you make it.

I'm probably going to leave Houston on Sunday July 15, but plans are pretty nebulous at this stage.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: TOAMB Convention
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2012, 05:51:42 pm »

oh shit, I have been wanting to take a road trip to Baltimore to see some friends who live there. Let's see how fast I can save up some money.

Hey, I'm probably going to be in STL in a couple weeks.  Want to get together and play guitar/banjo?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: TOAMB Convention
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2012, 06:25:31 pm »

Hey, I'm probably going to be in STL in a couple weeks.  Want to get together and play guitar/banjo?

dueling stringed instruments!
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: TOAMB Convention
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2012, 06:54:26 pm »

That might end in humiliation for me, but sure! How long are you in town? I don't want you to get here only to find out I have work.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: TOAMB Convention
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2012, 06:58:37 pm »

Don't know for sure yet, but it would probably be a Saturday afternoon.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: TOAMB Convention
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2012, 07:37:36 pm »

Well yeah, I'm definitely gonna visit DC, but c'mon, Baltimore's like a half hour drive from your house. You can come see me at the Festival too.

Are you coming in the fire-breathing car? Because I really need a photo of pugs with the fire-breathing car and I can't take them to the festival.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: TOAMB Convention
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2012, 07:56:14 pm »

Are you coming in the fire-breathing car? Because I really need a photo of pugs with the fire-breathing car and I can't take them to the festival.

Well they're certainly not going to pay me to bring my mundane car.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: TOAMB Convention
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2012, 09:18:19 pm »

I like how it's assumed Paul can bring his art-painted, fire breathing, stripper pole clad vehicle halfway across the country but wombat can't bring some pugs to a car festival to meet it and Paul.

Really, wombles? Really.

It's not me. You have to understand, these pugs have very particular standards.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 14   Go Up