Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Alright, America. I'm playing the underpants and pants game. If just for one more day.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 14   Go Down

Author Topic: TOAMB Convention  (Read 36659 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 23
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 244
  • LET US MAKE FLIPPER BABIES
    • View Profile
Re: TOAMB Convention
« Reply #135 on: July 23, 2012, 06:36:59 pm »

...did I know that the Wombat family has cats?

I've been in the Wombatorium and even I didn't know that.
Logged
i'm a gorilla, barbarians is my ancestors
it's part of my neurological transmitters

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: TOAMB Convention
« Reply #136 on: July 23, 2012, 08:31:20 pm »

They must have hid from you instead of hissing at you, which is what they usually do. The psycho cat seemed to make it up with Paul later.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: TOAMB Convention
« Reply #137 on: July 24, 2012, 06:54:20 am »

Fortress of Wombatude.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Bobby Isosceles

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 23
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 244
  • LET US MAKE FLIPPER BABIES
    • View Profile
Re: TOAMB Convention
« Reply #138 on: July 24, 2012, 11:56:25 am »

The cats are real. Verified.
Logged
i'm a gorilla, barbarians is my ancestors
it's part of my neurological transmitters

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: TOAMB Convention
« Reply #139 on: July 24, 2012, 12:05:47 pm »

im casting my vote for "small mammal home".
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: TOAMB Convention
« Reply #140 on: July 24, 2012, 12:32:31 pm »

Wombattic, that would be where the scared people hide after all.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: TOAMB Convention
« Reply #141 on: July 26, 2012, 04:24:56 am »

Evidently they play a distant second fiddle to the pugs.

This, truly, is The Saddest Thing. How on earth did I not know?

I had her pegged for a Wombabattoir.

This, along with the cat information, is disconcerting.

My vote is for the Wombattaoir.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: TOAMB Convention
« Reply #142 on: July 26, 2012, 06:06:37 am »

I'm home!
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: TOAMB Convention
« Reply #143 on: July 26, 2012, 11:45:45 am »

Pictures! Pictures!

Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: TOAMB Convention
« Reply #144 on: July 27, 2012, 12:53:16 am »

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: TOAMB Convention
« Reply #145 on: July 27, 2012, 01:01:30 am »

Hawt
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: TOAMB Convention
« Reply #146 on: July 27, 2012, 02:17:05 am »

For what it's worth, he didn't murder me or my children.
Or mine. And I made him sleep on the floor by the air conditioner, which IIRC was blowing in skunk scent (not a euphemism) from our apartment's courtyard.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: TOAMB Convention
« Reply #147 on: July 27, 2012, 05:04:58 am »

damn, JL... i just... um.  DAYUM!
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: TOAMB Convention
« Reply #148 on: July 27, 2012, 05:50:48 am »

There is nobody who would not look good on top of Paul's car.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Bobby Isosceles

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 23
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 244
  • LET US MAKE FLIPPER BABIES
    • View Profile
Re: TOAMB Convention
« Reply #149 on: July 27, 2012, 11:11:11 am »

There is nobody who would not look good on top of Paul's car.

Steve Buscemi?
Logged
i'm a gorilla, barbarians is my ancestors
it's part of my neurological transmitters
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 14   Go Up