Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Sssshhh...I'm discovering Sleater-Kinney. This is a special time in a boy's life.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hey  (Read 5630 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Hey
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2012, 11:38:53 am »

as far as the internet at large goes, were all the raddest dudes and ladies.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Hey
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2012, 02:07:47 pm »

I have thought before that maybe I am being a crap lady here. I've never left because of it, though. Just gone into lurk mode.

We are all a little bit Roast Beef. It's all that keeps us from becoming Ray.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Hey
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2012, 03:51:04 pm »

What AW said. He is wise.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Hey
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2012, 03:52:46 pm »

I have thought before that maybe I am being a crap lady here. I've never left because of it, though. Just gone into lurk mode.

We are all a little bit Roast Beef. It's all that keeps us from becoming Ray.

Roast Beefiness is why I have a post count of 1400 after 6 years.
Logged

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: Hey
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2012, 04:40:34 pm »

Welcome back, Ben-sama!
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Re: Hey
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2012, 06:44:34 pm »

I'm sorry if you're unhappy about not leaving the house much, but from my selgiraffe point of view, the bright side is that that gives you plenty of time to post here. Don't be a stranger!

Honestly I feel like this is actually something that contributes to my worse Internet posting habits. When you have enough time to notice and reply to every post, every post seems like it's aimed at you and intended for you to reply to. (That is, the rhetorical "you", which in this case means "me".)

Then in the other direction is a problem that I know I had previously on this board, where if you decide "okay, I'm only going to post when it's above a certain threshold of Giving Me Feelings so that I don't flood threads like that" and you're somebody who has brain problems that make negative feelings more prominent than otherwise, you'll end up making a lot of negative posts compared to your positive posts and kind of being an asshole.

And then there is a third risk of having too much time to post on the internet, which is where you come up with ideas and theories about why you're such a bad poster, and then you post about them.

Anyway I'll try to make a habit of poking my head in.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Hey
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2012, 07:35:12 pm »

When you have enough time to notice and reply to every post, every post seems like it's aimed at you and intended for you to reply to.

You say that like it's a problem!
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Hey
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2012, 12:05:52 am »

Welcome back Ben-San, like the others, you've never stood out to me as as a crap dude or excessive poster, so, you know, maybe try harder to be a dick?  Heaven knows, we could use the excitement. 
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Hey
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2012, 08:11:59 am »

did you mean giraffe placenta or giraffe placenta
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Hey
« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2012, 08:12:46 am »

goddamn filter making a joke of my filter joke
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Victoria Waterfield

  • Molly
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 336
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 739
  • FUCK YOU, MIKE!
    • View Profile
Re: Hey
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2012, 05:17:09 pm »

did you mean giraffe placenta or giraffe placenta

Well, giraffe don't have placentas, so i assume he meant giraffe placenta.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up