Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I once had the idea that, if only for a moment each night, everyone in the world was asleep at the same time. It made the world manageable.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: I want to...  (Read 5937 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: I want to...
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2012, 02:31:30 am »

I essentially only like punk music if someone who is my friend is in the band.

I cannot think of a punk song I liked that did not involve someone I already enjoyed the social company of.

But I tend to enjoy things where the ability to play guitar is taken really fuck*ng seriously, I guess.

Because I have no idea how to operate the device and try to live vicariously through people who are very very good at it?
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up