Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood "Supporting" bacon is easy. Who's going to get on the mayonnaise bandwagon with me?

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Flux Capaciter Fluxing  (Read 1589 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Flux Capaciter Fluxing
« on: June 28, 2012, 04:18:06 pm »

We are now back to the Future.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Flux Capaciter Fluxing
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2012, 05:54:46 pm »

Aaaaaaagh!!! fuck*ng Facebook.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Flux Capaciter Fluxing
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2012, 10:52:31 pm »

I've seen this a couple of times and can't work out why someone would bother.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

nDed

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 34
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 292
    • View Profile
Re: Flux Capaciter Fluxing
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2012, 02:20:56 am »

Unemployment, probably.

Edit: Oh whoops, thread necromancy. Sorry.
Logged
Love never blows up and gets killed.
Pages: [1]   Go Up