Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Yo mama's so crass and low, she puts chocolate pieces into her mouth while she is still chewing up the previous chocolate pieces.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Anyone want to buy a digital camera?  (Read 8156 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Anyone want to buy a digital camera?
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2004, 12:08:48 am »

Dude! Sunscreen!
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Anyone want to buy a digital camera?
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2004, 01:03:24 am »

I don't know, I'm pretty sure I know at least two people (and one of them is me) compared to whom you're Vlad the Impaler. But hey, what do I know?
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Anyone want to buy a digital camera?
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2004, 01:06:37 am »

Quote from: "jough"

Here's a picture of me smiling I just took with my new camera.  I think you'll see that I am like, the least scary person in the world:


Oh my stars.  Did that charmingly nerdy fellow in the first picture sell his soul to Satan in exchange for total messageboard domination?  Or was the seed of this transformation always deep within the little golden haired boy with terrifying smile?  Perhaps there are some things we were not meant to know...
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Anyone want to buy a digital camera?
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2004, 01:11:50 am »

Thanks jough, photos make your caustic wit a wee bit less menacing.
Logged
goose means greedy

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Anyone want to buy a digital camera?
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2004, 02:13:53 am »

There's something I hope to never see:  My name and "wee bit" in the same sentence.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Anyone want to buy a digital camera?
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2004, 06:58:41 am »

I don't think I've heard the expression "oh my stars" since 1941.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Anyone want to buy a digital camera?
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2004, 07:02:25 am »

And thank you all for good karma.  It sold for nearly double what I wanted/expected for it.

slink

  • Moderator
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Anyone want to buy a digital camera?
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2004, 03:30:50 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
And thank you all for good karma.  It sold for nearly double what I wanted/expected for it.


I'd have put a bid in to drive the price up (hindsight and all) but I'd still be scared of winning it...
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up