Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Listen, I've been duped by "English-speaking" pizza places before.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down

Author Topic: 2012 Football - EggMan Volunteers to Commish  (Read 15854 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
2012 Football - EggMan Volunteers to Commish
« on: August 10, 2012, 03:38:07 am »

We doing football? 

Because it's almost time to get started.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
2012 Football - EggMan Volunteers to Commish
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2012, 04:43:46 am »

I'm in, if so...
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
2012 Football - EggMan Volunteers to Commish
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2012, 10:18:47 am »

Me too! Even though I have no idea what I'm doing, as the fantasy baseball standings show.
Logged

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: 2012 Football - EggMan Volunteers to Commish
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2012, 06:13:30 pm »

ok
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: 2012 Football - EggMan Volunteers to Commish
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2012, 07:56:35 pm »

DAMMIT!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: 2012 Football - EggMan Volunteers to Commish
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2012, 02:17:30 am »

Yup
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: 2012 Football - EggMan Volunteers to Commish
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2012, 02:35:29 am »

That makes 6, and I've got a RL friend who wants to try it.  And daughter Lucy would probably play if I asked.  Still we could use a couple more.

Any specific rule requests?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: 2012 Football - EggMan Volunteers to Commish
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2012, 04:24:50 am »

I think only four of us participated last year but I really enjoyed the live draft.

Where the fuck is Nabu?
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: 2012 Football - EggMan Volunteers to Commish
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2012, 04:39:57 am »

I think real life reared back and let fly a massive kick to his nuts.  Hopefully he'll resurface soonish.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: 2012 Football - EggMan Volunteers to Commish
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2012, 04:10:36 pm »

I will play, poorly.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: 2012 Football - EggMan Volunteers to Commish
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2012, 02:12:23 am »

Hoooo-kaay.

Nate Small: One Tough Man is up and running.

League ID: 594388
Pw: Smuckles
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: 2012 Football - EggMan Volunteers to Commish
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2012, 07:37:05 am »

How does this live draft thing work? Because it's scheduled for 3:17am my time. Can I just rank my picks or something ahead of time and let it auto-draft?

Never mind, I figured it out once I got the confirmation email.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 08:21:24 am by lprkn »
Logged

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: 2012 Football - EggMan Volunteers to Commish
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2012, 01:01:47 pm »

THA SUGAH RAIN has arrived to educate you fools on the ways of winning pretend football.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: 2012 Football - EggMan Volunteers to Commish
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2012, 05:29:08 pm »

San Fran's Bitches have agreed to terms and reported to camp.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: 2012 Football - EggMan Volunteers to Commish
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2012, 04:54:42 pm »

Ooh, crap. I never joined. How many teams do you have at this point? If it's an even number, I don't want to screw it up at the last minute, but if it's an odd number I'll sign up straightaway.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up