Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You might, rabbit

You might.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Them Mets are in 3rd in August!  (Read 2427 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Asherdan

  • Flavor-Flav's Blinking Tooth
  • Mod Squad
  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 678
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 188
    • View Profile
Them Mets are in 3rd in August!
« on: August 14, 2012, 05:13:32 pm »

« Last Edit: December 17, 2018, 10:50:38 pm by Asherdan »
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Them Mets are in 3rd in August!
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2012, 05:24:54 pm »

I wish I had a funny pun for you to share on your birthday.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Them Mets are in 3rd in August!
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2012, 05:36:41 pm »

Happy Bird Day!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Them Mets are in 3rd in August!
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2012, 06:01:30 pm »

somebody get this guy a bowl of mashed potatoes.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Them Mets are in 3rd in August!
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2012, 07:18:59 pm »

For your birthday I got you this link, which you've probably already seen: http://venturebrosblog.com/2011/11/molotov-cocktease-cosplay-tutorial/
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Them Mets are in 3rd in August!
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2012, 08:56:23 pm »

Thank you all! I am older!
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Them Mets are in 3rd in August!
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2012, 10:02:42 pm »

Happy Bird Day!
Oh, Grandpa....

----

Happy birthday Mr.LFM. Please enjoy some nachos.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Them Mets are in 3rd in August!
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2012, 04:36:00 am »

For your birthday I got you this link, which you've probably already seen: http://venturebrosblog.com/2011/11/molotov-cocktease-cosplay-tutorial/
Good gravy.  None of the Fantasy Gamer chicks I hung with in college had a rig like that.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Them Mets are in 3rd in August!
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2012, 05:16:54 am »

Happy Birthday dude. I have not had internet in my house for a while. Hope it was a good one.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind
Pages: [1]   Go Up