Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood There are only five Wodehouse books on my special Wodehouse shelf?! As Jeeves himself might ask, "Where in the fuck are the rest of them."

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: rstevens is alive and well...  (Read 3901 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Asherdan

  • Flavor-Flav's Blinking Tooth
  • Moderator
  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 678
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 188
    • View Profile
rstevens is alive and well...
« on: October 10, 2012, 06:00:36 pm »

« Last Edit: December 17, 2018, 10:50:28 pm by Asherdan »
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: rstevens is alive and well...
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2012, 10:36:45 pm »

I square pixels!
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: [1]   Go Up