Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

"Okay, Okay, enough of all that. New strip Wednesday afternoon. "  See, we shoulda took bets.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pouring Wine Along One's Pecker  (Read 6938 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
Pouring Wine Along One's Pecker
« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2004, 06:49:15 pm »

I bought it at a Houston-area H-E-B, so your chances of finding it seem very good indeed. Although buying your Strong Drink at goddamned Fiesta ("Come for the fantastic produce, stay for the... cut-rate luggage?") definitely qualifies you for consideration as one of the Dirtiest Dudes in Town.

You do realize that this boxed sangria isn't really very good, right?
Logged

keef

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 54
    • View Profile
    • http://www.keef.org
Pouring Wine Along One's Pecker
« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2004, 07:28:09 pm »

Quote from: "St_Zartan"
I bought it at a Houston-area H-E-B, so your chances of finding it seem very good indeed. Although buying your Strong Drink at goddamned Fiesta ("Come for the fantastic produce, stay for the... cut-rate luggage?") definitely qualifies you for consideration as one of the Dirtiest Dudes in Town.


Oh, yeah.  I've only ever actually shopped at a Fiesta once.  I found the meat counter to be disturbing and horrifying, what with straight-up hog heads and whatnot on display.

It just seemed to me that this would be the most likely place to find box sangria, for god's sake.

Quote
You do realize that this boxed sangria isn't really very good, right?


YET ANOTHER REASON I IMMEDIATELY THOUGHT OF "FIESTA"
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up