Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Is eaten food technically rotting inside you? It's pretty warm in there. Technically, we all not only live in, but *are* "the danger zone."

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Giving Thanks  (Read 5148 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Giving Thanks
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2012, 09:12:53 pm »

I am thankful for Mozart J. Beethoven. He's got a rockin' little number I want my jockey to play.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Giving Thanks
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2012, 12:15:50 pm »

...this board and you people. Even though I lurk most of the time and only pop up to make posts with stupid animal .gifs.
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Giving Thanks
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2012, 12:28:34 am »

I was so thankful to be back home that, after driving twelve hours in two days, I picked up pre-cooked chicken, some stovetop stuffing, a frozen green bean casserole and some creamed corn and had Thanksgiving all over again tonight.

I love my house. Especially my whirlpool tub, and also my bed.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Giving Thanks
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2012, 05:05:17 am »

Nothing like coming home to your own bed.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up