Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I haven't had a haircut since July. I'm hoping to, "wait it out."

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Wouldya?  (Read 26018 times)

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Wouldya?
« on: December 10, 2012, 01:00:11 am »

The Celebrity Crush thread. Post a picture of your offbeat celebrity crush(es) so we can judge and mock for your bizarre attractions.

I'll start.

Alan Tudyk:



Ladies: Wouldya?
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Wouldya?
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2012, 01:30:36 am »

KRISTEN SCHAAL



NADIA GIOSIA



SAMANTHA BROWN



NIGELLA LAWSON



KATE BEATON BETTER COUNT AS FAMOUS, YOU GUYS



(what does all this say about me? I like nerdy girls who probably know where there is good food at. tall brunettes preferred but not required.)
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Wouldya?
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2012, 01:32:25 am »

Hmm, for JL's, no, close, but I don't think so.

This guy, Chris Peppler, hosts a show for NHK English, and is also a DJ and stuff in Japan that I know nothing about.

Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Wouldya?
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2012, 02:06:58 am »

LFM, I'm totally with you on the Kristen Schaal thing.  Not sure why, but BOING!



Cynthia Stevenson
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Wouldya?
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2012, 02:28:49 am »

OMG, the middle three women in LFM's post... ugh.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 02:43:55 am by wombat »
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Wouldya?
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2012, 05:25:49 am »

So far, I do not like any of these humans.

I am struggling to find a person I am attracted to who you guys would be surprised by.

Nicki?


I am trying to think of a celebrity with horrible, messy hair. I am realizing that is my major thing these days. I don't think celebrities can pull it off.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Wouldya?
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2012, 06:26:57 am »

Gosh, I'm not sure I have any celebrity crushes right now. I'll  have to think.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Wouldya?
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2012, 06:32:17 am »

Maybe Penny from Big Bang Theory.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Wouldya?
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2012, 02:20:42 pm »

You already knew I love me some Neko Case.

Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Wouldya?
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2012, 02:28:42 pm »

That does not count as offbeat.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Wouldya?
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2012, 02:46:14 pm »

Oh, it's gotta be off-beat?  Hmmm.
I've had a thing for Melissa Joan Hart since roughly forever, but I found out she was recently on Sean Hannity's show yammering about how Americans are all lazy bums on welfare and shit. That was a buzzkill.
Not sure she's off-beat either.


Edited: first image didn't cooperate.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 06:42:38 pm by Carlos del Vaca »
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Wouldya?
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2012, 02:59:14 pm »

Clarissa Mansplains it All
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Wouldya?
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2012, 04:50:51 pm »

Yes to Kristen Schaal. Yes to Neko Case. The rest of them...yeah, I can see some of them, but they don't do it for me.

Inev: Niki? No. Gross.

Wombat, Chris Peppler looks kind of douchey to me. Like he's trying too hard to be a poor man's Johnny Depp.

I think I have told you guys before about my raging crush on Steve Martin. It has nothing to do with how he looks (though he's not unattractive in the least) and everything to do with the fact that he's just SO FREAKING SMART.

But since I can't post a photo of his intellect, here he is looking dapper in a fedora.

Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Wouldya?
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2012, 05:02:50 pm »

Wombat, Chris Peppler looks kind of douchey to me. Like he's trying too hard to be a poor man's Johnny Depp.

Isn't it interesting how much we think we can tell from a photograph?

He actually seems pretty dorky on the TV show. But also there is a cultural gap that it's hard to bridge. What counts as fashionable clothing in Japan can be awfully bizarre, and who knows who is picking the outfits.

Should I know who Nicki is?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Wouldya?
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2012, 06:48:55 pm »

Nicki nicki nicki.

Oh man, that voice. Mmmm.

...I need you to know and believe that I was into her before I realized she did a whole song about her ass, and before I realized how amazing her ass is.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up