Well, let's see...
I'll move across the gender spectrum a little bit here:
I found Krystin Ritter attractive as her character in Breaking Bad, and also in interviews (where she reads as highly feminine), but I find her repellant on that sitcom she's on.

.
Moving toward the butchy, I know almost nothing about her, but every time I see Katherine Moennig, I think dirty thoughts.

I had a crush on Lucas Silveira
at this point in his career, but after he started taking hormones, his appearance and voice altered in a way that I no longer found sexy. I often have strong crushes on people based on their talents.
On the side of mildly feminine men, I've always found David Usher (a Canadian musician) to be very attractive. I'm not a huge fan of his music really, but for pure objectification, he is just lovely to look at.

Likewise, Cillian Murphy is pretty.

Perhaps less unconventional, but on the more masculine side of things, I've always found Jon Hamm, Hugh Laurie and Gary Oldman to each be highly attractive in certain circumstances as well.


