Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood You are on the Night Train. Five Hours have passed. Axl Rose is in the gym car. It's not what you expected.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Wouldya?  (Read 25946 times)

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Pedro Picasso

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 39
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 599
  • What the HECK, Dora?!
    • View Profile
Re: Wouldya?
« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2012, 02:34:52 am »


Laetitia Casta. Is she "off-beat" now that she's a film-judge and mother of two and not a Victoria's Secret model?




Lisa Bonet



Heck, for that matter, ever since I heard she was the voice of Inspector Gadget's daughter, Penny.

Cree Summer



Aaand, I recently found out what Pink looked like. And that she can dance like a motherlover.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTCDVfMz15M
Logged

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: Wouldya?
« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2012, 06:35:25 pm »

Ahm. Uhm. Not really a celeb unless it's an youtube celeb. Not really "off" anything, but oh shut up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_v_2IkNpGI

I wasn't supposed to find the Valley Girl accent enticing, but... maybe it does a complete 360º turn and becomes something likable? I don't know, it's just maybe that I was expecting her to be completely clueless w/r/t what she's reviewing, but turns out... she's not even clueless (ok, maybe a bit clueless, you figure it out, Einstein).
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Wouldya?
« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2012, 08:56:38 pm »

Wow, that is so not Valley. It's very Canadian (or possibly Minnesotan) -- though I can see how they'd seem similar to a non-native speaker. But you're right, she has a ditzy quality that belies the intelligence with which she discusses the topic. So I can see how that would be hot.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Pedro Picasso

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 39
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 599
  • What the HECK, Dora?!
    • View Profile
Re: Wouldya?
« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2012, 09:17:56 pm »

Hecks, if we're just going for random tube-folk, here's a 30-45% creepy video of a lady talking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W96a_WAQeNk

Ah would.
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Wouldya?
« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2012, 01:56:20 am »

Hecks, if we're just going for random tube-folk, here's a 30-45% creepy video of a lady talking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W96a_WAQeNk

Ah would.

Gack!  Those teeth.  I can't see past them.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Wouldya?
« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2012, 03:30:42 am »

Hecks, if we're just going for random tube-folk, here's a 30-45% creepy video of a lady talking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W96a_WAQeNk

Ah would.

Me too, but I'd sleep with one eye open.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Wouldya?
« Reply #36 on: December 12, 2012, 03:41:34 am »

Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Wouldya?
« Reply #37 on: December 12, 2012, 03:52:35 am »


Laetitia Casta. Is she "off-beat" now that she's a film-judge and mother of two and not a Victoria's Secret model?

I would fuck every single woman posted here. If any of them were to walk up to me and ask me if I wanted to fuck, I would say yes. Just saying'.

But Laetitia. Oh my god. Victoria's Secret catalogs in the '90s were like treasure.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: Wouldya?
« Reply #38 on: December 12, 2012, 11:25:32 am »

(...) she has a ditzy quality that belies the intelligence with which she discusses the topic.

Yes, exactly, thank you.
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Wouldya?
« Reply #39 on: December 16, 2012, 01:55:40 am »

But Laetitia. Oh my god. Victoria's Secret catalogs in the '90s were like treasure.
I hid mine behind a box of sweaters in the basement. I was too young to understand to why I was so interested in a catalogue for lady underoos, or what I was supposed to be doing with them.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Wouldya?
« Reply #40 on: December 16, 2012, 02:15:31 am »

I used to sneak pages into the bathroom for further study, and then rip them up and flush them down the toilet.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Wouldya?
« Reply #41 on: January 02, 2013, 07:23:53 pm »

New off-the-wall crush: the woman in this commercial.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvB3msfJYdk
I demand that this video of hers be released on the interwebs immediately.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Wouldya?
« Reply #42 on: January 02, 2013, 07:49:14 pm »

My random commercial crush is still this woman: http://youtu.be/B5Ua--XGMtE

Because. That ass.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Wouldya?
« Reply #43 on: January 02, 2013, 08:17:39 pm »

I have a longstanding crush on the girl who used to do Glad Bag commercials, and searching for her name brought me to this thread on Straight Dope. Guess I'm not the only one!
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Wouldya?
« Reply #44 on: January 02, 2013, 08:31:25 pm »

Straight Dope.

Wow.  Haven't been over there for a long time.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up