Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I am composing a tone poem about eagles, lawnmowers, and Ted Nugent. It is composed only of the sounds of those things.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: This is the single most WTF thing I have ever seen on the Internet. (NSFW)  (Read 3197 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 23
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 244
  • LET US MAKE FLIPPER BABIES
    • View Profile

And to put things in perspective, I've been looking at the seamy underbelly of the Internet for quite a while.
I need to stress this picture is NSFW!

http://i.minus.com/ibaJ1GOFMx9uxM.gif

Logged
i'm a gorilla, barbarians is my ancestors
it's part of my neurological transmitters

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: This is the single most WTF thing I have ever seen on the Internet. (NSFW)
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2012, 04:45:40 am »

It's the little things in life...

Hi Bobby!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: This is the single most WTF thing I have ever seen on the Internet. (NSFW)
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2012, 04:58:03 am »

Elmo doesn't get half the smacking around he deserves.  This guy is just doing his part.


So to speak


sorry
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: This is the single most WTF thing I have ever seen on the Internet. (NSFW)
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2012, 08:18:21 am »

Shouldn't this be merged with the 'wouldya?' thread?
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: This is the single most WTF thing I have ever seen on the Internet. (NSFW)
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2012, 11:18:26 am »

OMFG, memepool! I had completely forgotten about this site, haven't seen it since... 2001, I guess. Wow. So I guess the internet does still exist when you stop looking at it, yes?
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 23
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 244
  • LET US MAKE FLIPPER BABIES
    • View Profile
Re: This is the single most WTF thing I have ever seen on the Internet. (NSFW)
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2012, 12:25:18 pm »

And now, the second most WTF thing I have found on the Internet.
Logged
i'm a gorilla, barbarians is my ancestors
it's part of my neurological transmitters

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: This is the single most WTF thing I have ever seen on the Internet. (NSFW)
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2012, 12:42:12 pm »

Late to the party but... so not clicking.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: This is the single most WTF thing I have ever seen on the Internet. (NSFW)
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2012, 01:03:54 pm »

And now, the second most WTF thing I have found on the Internet.

Really? I guess it depends on how you define WTF.

The first link... yes. WTF. Clearly. I can understand what's going on there, but at the same time I can't understand what's going on there.

The second link left me disappointed. Especially considering the high expectations you set with the first. It's kind of weird, but not a mindfuck.

On my WTF scale I'd rank the first one a 9 and the second one a 2.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: This is the single most WTF thing I have ever seen on the Internet. (NSFW)
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2012, 01:19:23 pm »

This is something we need: a standardized WTF scale.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Bobby Isosceles

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 23
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 244
  • LET US MAKE FLIPPER BABIES
    • View Profile
Re: This is the single most WTF thing I have ever seen on the Internet. (NSFW)
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2012, 04:52:14 pm »

Really? I guess it depends on how you define WTF.

The first link... yes. WTF. Clearly. I can understand what's going on there, but at the same time I can't understand what's going on there.

The second link left me disappointed. Especially considering the high expectations you set with the first. It's kind of weird, but not a mindfuck.

On my WTF scale I'd rank the first one a 9 and the second one a 2.

MLP Fart Fetish videos are only a 2 to you? Seriously?


Then you might be able to handle "Fluffy Ponies."
Logged
i'm a gorilla, barbarians is my ancestors
it's part of my neurological transmitters

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: This is the single most WTF thing I have ever seen on the Internet. (NSFW)
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2012, 12:06:04 am »

This is something we need: a standardized WTF scale.

The Official Unofficial TOUAMB WTF Scale (just to get things started)

10 Total mindfuck. Feelings of disorientation. You will question everything in which you believe.
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

Bobby Isosceles

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 23
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 244
  • LET US MAKE FLIPPER BABIES
    • View Profile
Re: This is the single most WTF thing I have ever seen on the Internet. (NSFW)
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2012, 12:18:16 am »

The Official Unofficial TOUAMB WTF Scale (just to get things started)

10 Total mindfuck. Feelings of disorientation. You will question everything in which you believe.
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1

http://fillialcacophony.tumblr.com/

This is interesting in that it gets higher on the scale the more pages back you go.
Logged
i'm a gorilla, barbarians is my ancestors
it's part of my neurological transmitters

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: This is the single most WTF thing I have ever seen on the Internet. (NSFW)
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2012, 12:29:43 am »

Oh, that's interesting.  I meant a different kind of scale, one with actual examples, so one could say something like "Where is that on the WTF scale, because I don't click on anything that's more than a 7." Perhaps the world needs both kinds.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: This is the single most WTF thing I have ever seen on the Internet. (NSFW)
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2012, 07:21:44 am »

Are we turning into 4Chan here? Do Not Want!
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: [1]   Go Up