Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You might, rabbit

You might.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hey Beer Snobs  (Read 1807 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Hey Beer Snobs
« on: December 12, 2012, 04:52:36 pm »

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Hey Beer Snobs
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2012, 12:43:01 am »

I heard that. Hey, if anyone spends any time in fancy beer stores and sees one of those fancy six packs and wouldn't mind spending some time carefully packaging it and shipping it to me, I will of course reimburse you for all costs AND send you some beer/wine/booze/whatever in return. I don't think they are selling singles but if any of you were to see any, same deal.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Hey Beer Snobs
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2012, 12:49:15 am »

Oh, I should be clear in case you don't want to check out the link, I'm interested in the Westvleteren 12, a Belgian Abbey ale which is typically only available anywhere else on the gray market. So a package of 6 for $85 is a steal.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner
Pages: [1]   Go Up