Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Terrible dream where Bobby Flay came to my childhood home, danced on the table, recited verse, and we had nothing interesting for him to do.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Watch Out Winnipeg  (Read 4037 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Watch Out Winnipeg
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2013, 03:31:04 am »

I would ask you guys to mail me one, if that sort of thing would work.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Watch Out Winnipeg
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2013, 07:10:47 pm »

Not the kind of Slurpees I like it won't, so sorry.

Hey-o!
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up