Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood The next time you appreciate how nice large titties look, be happy and smile to yourself. You deserve it.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: There will be pictures...  (Read 3255 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
There will be pictures...
« on: January 14, 2013, 03:24:09 pm »

Happy Birthday, Paul!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: There will be pictures...
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2013, 04:18:52 pm »

Yes, pictures!

Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: There will be pictures...
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2013, 05:07:54 pm »

Pics or it didn't happen.

May the prettiest lady sit on your cake!
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: There will be pictures...
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2013, 06:24:13 pm »

If you were local I would have my wife make you a cake shaped like Dragonfire.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: There will be pictures...
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2013, 07:01:11 pm »

Happy Birthday.  My best wishes count as 1 1/2 birthday greetings this year!
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: There will be pictures...
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2013, 07:46:18 pm »

There Will Be Pictures! Is this the sequel to There Will Be Blood?

Thank you all. I'm just getting started on my day. I'll report back later with pictures.

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: There will be pictures...
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2013, 09:06:28 pm »

The best way to start a birthday is with a late start.  Happy Birthday Paul.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: There will be pictures...
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2013, 04:16:48 am »

happy birthday, piano man.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: There will be pictures...
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2013, 04:33:41 am »

There Will Be Pictures! Is this the sequel to There Will Be Blood?


I.  EAT.  YOUR.  NACHOS.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: There will be pictures...
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2013, 07:22:10 am »

Nachos were had. Lots of friends showed up to party. Fun!
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: There will be pictures...
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2013, 07:58:26 am »

Oh hell yes. The only problems with pictures of Paul is that they are not pictures taken by Paul.

I am so inspired I might ditch my plans for health tonight and have nachos for dinner.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: There will be pictures...
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2013, 09:31:16 am »

Aww, crap, I missed your birthday. Better late than never I suppose. Happy birthday!
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: There will be pictures...
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2013, 01:22:53 pm »

Those are some tasty looking nachos.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: There will be pictures...
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2013, 03:29:54 pm »

Number of friends at Paul's birthday party > Number of people whose first names I know

Everybody loves Paul! 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: There will be pictures...
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2013, 04:05:33 pm »

Number of friends at Paul's birthday party > Number of people whose first names I know

Everybody loves Paul! 

Secret to a successful party: hold it in a restaurant that everybody loves.

Some guy that I have no memory of from High school came out to the party. I don't even know how we became Facebook friends. He kept talking about me like I was some kind of infamous Ferris Beulleresque character in High School. I'm sure he's mistaking me for someone else, but my memories are pretty vague.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up