Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that nobody but Wombat notices what is in the News Box?

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: All Pugs Day  (Read 2525 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
All Pugs Day
« on: January 19, 2013, 10:37:57 am »

On behalf of our great leader's birthday I declare it to be so.

I wanted to post a pic of pugs in Wombat's honor, but the first four listings for pugs on Google are her pics, so I posted my own.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: All Pugs Day
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2013, 03:51:24 pm »

We are all three looking smush-faced in that.

PS. If you make sure you are not logged in to any Google product you will get different results.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: All Pugs Day
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2013, 04:12:16 pm »

You say it's your birthday?
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: All Pugs Day
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2013, 10:56:49 pm »

capybarday!
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: All Pugs Day
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2013, 01:19:22 am »

A round of applause for Wombat's birthday!

Hooray!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: All Pugs Day
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2013, 02:54:52 am »

omba, when I described your book and Lily's pug slippers picture to my friend in Denver, she knew EXACTLY what I was talking about, she loves your work, and she was so thrilled that I KNOW YOU!

Thanks for bringing so much awesomeness to us and the world, wombat. Happy birthday.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: All Pugs Day
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2013, 03:07:48 am »

I am mad, because my store had pug-shaped balloons and I was going to take a picture of one at my station with my nametag on... but we were sold out today.



Happy birthday!
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: All Pugs Day
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2013, 04:07:18 am »

omba, when I described your book and Lily's pug slippers picture to my friend in Denver, she knew EXACTLY what I was talking about, she loves your work, and she was so thrilled that I KNOW YOU!

That is totally cool!

And, now I will not rest until I find a pug shaped balloon.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: All Pugs Day
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2013, 06:15:29 am »

Wombles, I missed saying "Happy Birthday" to you today because I was wrangling gamers all morning and autistic preschoolers all night. (Chaos Girl's friend party was today.) But I hope that your day was more restful than mine.

Happy Pugday!
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: All Pugs Day
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2013, 07:15:22 am »

In Salt Lake I am only 15 minutes late for birthday wishes. Happy birthday!
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: All Pugs Day
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2013, 09:51:53 am »

I am extra super late but happy pug day anyway.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: All Pugs Day
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2013, 08:34:31 am »

Happy birthday!
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up