Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Yay us!
Happy 9th Birthday to TOUAMB.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Weapon Brown: The Funny Pages Weaponized  (Read 2010 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Death Ray

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 151
    • View Profile
    • Deep Fried, webcomics' dirty little secret
Weapon Brown: The Funny Pages Weaponized
« on: January 23, 2013, 03:59:39 am »

After trickling out my web strip Weapon Brown over the past few years as I built my graphic novel, my adventure/parody of Charlie Brown after the Apocalypse is now posting four times a week on Whatisdeepfried.com!

Here are the first couple installments. Follow the action as your favorite comic strip stars, from Annie to Ziggy, are "weaponized" into Road Warrior-style mutants and bad asses!


Logged

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Weapon Brown: The Funny Pages Weaponized
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2013, 05:40:49 am »

I have long been a fan.  Might even buy some merch one of these days ;)
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Weapon Brown: The Funny Pages Weaponized
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2013, 07:52:44 am »

IS GOOD STUFF!
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Death Ray

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 151
    • View Profile
    • Deep Fried, webcomics' dirty little secret
Re: Weapon Brown: The Funny Pages Weaponized
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2013, 01:29:18 pm »

Aw shucks, gang. I'm blushing!
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 23
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 244
  • LET US MAKE FLIPPER BABIES
    • View Profile
Re: Weapon Brown: The Funny Pages Weaponized
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2013, 01:23:59 am »

Aw shucks, gang. I'm blushing!

I DEMAND CLARISSA CAMEO.

Logged
i'm a gorilla, barbarians is my ancestors
it's part of my neurological transmitters
Pages: [1]   Go Up