Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
The tip jar is broken, but Wombat will entertain bribe offers, assuming she can find this edit screen again.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Down

Author Topic: New Achewood Animated Series in the Works  (Read 22302 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: I thought April Fools was in April?
« Reply #75 on: March 06, 2013, 10:23:41 pm »

It's also a great way to express an entire range of emotions when you're arrested by the RCMP for intoxication.   
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

AKKOLADE

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 19
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 106
    • View Profile
Re: I thought April Fools was in April?
« Reply #76 on: March 07, 2013, 06:55:36 pm »

I don't care what you say or who you thought you knew you were - Ray Smuckles does not have a deep voice.
Logged

doomglobe

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 35
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 410
    • View Profile
    • doom globe
Re: I thought April Fools was in April?
« Reply #77 on: March 07, 2013, 07:26:42 pm »

To be honest, I pictured him sounding like Burt Reynolds. I was ready to be wrong about that one though.

Jay-Ell that sounds adrenal. I love that place where my mind goes when my body is tired and exerted beyond what is reasonable to expect of it. I get the most surprising music stuck in my head at those times. Never songs I like.
Logged
[expletive deleted]

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: I thought April Fools was in April?
« Reply #78 on: March 07, 2013, 10:21:49 pm »

Quote from: side_show
It's also a great way to express an entire range of emotions when you're arrested by the RCMP for intoxication.

This caused me to imagine getting arrested by the Red Hot Chili Peppers for intoxication.

Which is kinda amazing.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Dexter

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 119
  • Some mothers should not be turned out.
    • View Profile
Re: I thought April Fools was in April?
« Reply #79 on: March 07, 2013, 10:41:53 pm »

I don't care what you say or who you thought you knew you were - Ray Smuckles does not have a deep voice.

I was seriously about to argue with you about this -- after all, Ray gets miffed at Téodor making fun of him "all in [his] corny deep voice" -- but then I realized that that could just be the voice T uses to make fun of people.

Also, I always kind of imagined Ray sounding kind of like Big Smoke from GTA San Andreas.  Or at least, a bit more gravelly than Toby Huss's interpretation.
Logged
Y'all don't know what it's like, bein' male, middle-class and white.

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: I thought April Fools was in April?
« Reply #80 on: March 08, 2013, 12:32:17 pm »

If they ever went live action...

Ray Smuckles looking for Todd:

Bigger pic: http://misodoctakleidistman.tumblr.com/post/44809066095/tgarrison774-it-is-one-of-those-kinda-nights
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: I thought April Fools was in April?
« Reply #81 on: March 08, 2013, 01:26:20 pm »

Ray would never be caught dead in bib overalls. 
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: I thought April Fools was in April?
« Reply #82 on: March 08, 2013, 01:40:32 pm »

Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: I thought April Fools was in April?
« Reply #83 on: March 08, 2013, 02:34:53 pm »

Ray would never be caught dead in bib overalls. 

c'mon buddy.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: I thought April Fools was in April?
« Reply #84 on: March 08, 2013, 05:15:07 pm »

c'mon buddy.

We talked about this.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: New Achewood Animated Series in the Works
« Reply #85 on: March 08, 2013, 05:48:20 pm »

I changed the title of this thread. It's been bugging me for 7 pages. I might want to be able to find it in the archives someday.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: I thought April Fools was in April?
« Reply #86 on: March 08, 2013, 06:20:45 pm »

Ray would never be caught dead in bib overalls. 

That was my first thought, too! Apparently, we're both dead wrong.

But at least we're wrong together.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: New Achewood Animated Series in the Works
« Reply #87 on: March 08, 2013, 07:31:40 pm »

I changed the title of this thread. It's been bugging me for 7 pages. I might want to be able to find it in the archives someday.

That is a good point. Sometime in the far away future when Achewood has been running for as long as the Simpsons we'll look back on this moment fondly...
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: New Achewood Animated Series in the Works
« Reply #88 on: March 09, 2013, 11:59:18 am »

That is a good point. Sometime in the far away future when Achewood has been running for as long as the Simpsons we'll look back on this moment fondly...

easy, tiger.  one step at a time.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

doomglobe

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 35
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 410
    • View Profile
    • doom globe
Re: I thought April Fools was in April?
« Reply #89 on: March 11, 2013, 08:32:17 pm »



Quote from: AugustWest on March 08, 2013, 01:26:20 PM
Ray would never be caught dead in bib overalls.

_______________________________________ __________________________________ 
That was my first thought, too! Apparently, we're both dead wrong.

But at least we're wrong together.

You guys are not wrong. Those are not bib overalls. They are cartoon underwear. That is what Ray wears under his thong. You just don't see it, because usually he is wearing a thong over it.
Logged
[expletive deleted]
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Up