Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Today's sad thing: A reeking tweaker couple looking in the gas station freezer for "that pizza that was good in the microwave last time."

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: David A. Smith - Sign Artist  (Read 1049 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
David A. Smith - Sign Artist
« on: March 05, 2013, 10:45:15 pm »

This guy is a totally bad ass artist from the old school. Check out this video. I came to hear about him because he designed the cover to John Mayer's latest album.

Note to Wombat: He has a cute black pug that sits on his workbench while he is working.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: [1]   Go Up