Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I am in a bed with an Asleepness Hat on.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Yo Ben-Sama!  (Read 2159 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Asherdan

  • Flavor-Flav's Blinking Tooth
  • Mod Squad
  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 678
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 188
    • View Profile
Yo Ben-Sama!
« on: March 28, 2013, 08:28:34 pm »



« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 05:02:10 pm by Asherdan »
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Yo Ben-Sama!
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2013, 09:51:23 pm »

Yo Ben San! It's your day to party!
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Yo Ben-Sama!
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2013, 01:48:58 am »

Happiest of birthdays o' Bennest of Sans.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Yo Ben-Sama!
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2013, 03:59:18 am »

Today you are Superman!
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Yo Ben-Sama!
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2013, 04:52:49 am »

Or Batman?

Happy birthday dude.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Yo Ben-Sama!
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2013, 05:03:57 am »

Happy birthday, Ben-San!
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Yo Ben-Sama!
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2013, 05:53:57 am »

Or Batman?

No, Batman was someone else. Ben San is a Superman.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Re: Yo Ben-Sama!
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2013, 03:57:22 am »

Strictly speaking, going by avatar I'm Slam Bradley, the predecessor to Superman in the sense that he was Siegel and Shuster's first published comics gig. Arguably he was also the predecessor to Batman, in that he was Detective Comics' flagship character in the twelve or so issues before Batman debuted.

Thanks, y'all. I don't check this board every day and, uh, I forgot I guess? It's Passover so I can't eat cake this week and the day passed more or less uneventfully.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up