Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

So now we know who reads the News Box.  Hello Jaydub.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: MLB 2013  (Read 22864 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: MLB 2013
« Reply #45 on: July 07, 2013, 03:21:34 am »

Dang, last time I looked I feel like the Rockies were in 4th or something and a few games under 500.  Now they are in second and a few games under 500!
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: MLB 2013
« Reply #46 on: July 23, 2013, 12:19:37 pm »

Citi Field was pretty nice. That Matt Harvey fellow is a fine pitcher. Full trip report to be published to the blog some time this week.

Miles, you still want my Dwight Gooden bobblehead? PM me if so. Quote from one of my friends at the game: "does its head bobble by itself, or do you have to give it cocaine first?"

And thank you, people of TOUAMB, for liking my knife post on FB. I knew you would.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: MLB 2013
« Reply #47 on: July 23, 2013, 08:43:22 pm »

If Miles no longer wants your Doc, I call secondies.

Dude played in my town briefly when he was in the minors, for my screenname's namesakes.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: MLB 2013
« Reply #48 on: July 24, 2013, 03:07:17 pm »

If Miles no longer wants your Doc, I call secondies.

Dude played in my town briefly when he was in the minors, for my screenname's namesakes.

I cede the Doc to LFM. You deserve it man.

Miles, you still want my Dwight Gooden bobblehead? PM me if so. Quote from one of my friends at the game: "does its head bobble by itself, or do you have to give it cocaine first?

Awesome.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: MLB 2013
« Reply #49 on: July 24, 2013, 04:58:02 pm »

As you wish. LFM, PM me your address. I'll try to find a shitload of bubble wrap.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: MLB 2013
« Reply #50 on: July 24, 2013, 05:09:21 pm »

As you wish. LFM, PM me your address. I'll try to find a shitload of bobble wrap.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: MLB 2013
« Reply #51 on: July 24, 2013, 09:16:26 pm »

PM sent!

How may I remunerate you?
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: MLB 2013
« Reply #52 on: July 24, 2013, 10:07:57 pm »

I'll try to find a shitload of bubble wrap.

Bobble Wrap?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: MLB 2013
« Reply #53 on: July 25, 2013, 01:42:56 pm »

How may I remunerate you?

Send me something similarly amusing at some point. Doesn't have to be right away.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: MLB 2013
« Reply #54 on: August 01, 2013, 12:54:11 pm »

LFM, I haven't gotten Dwight in the mail yet. Hopefully by the weekend.

The Nationals are pretty well fucked this season. What a downer.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: MLB 2013
« Reply #55 on: August 06, 2013, 02:37:23 pm »

Oh man, thank you so much for the Bobblehead, sir!

It is three distinct shades of rad.

I will ruminate upon how to return the favour.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: MLB 2013
« Reply #56 on: August 06, 2013, 02:44:59 pm »

Get me some Syracuse Chiefs swag sometime. They're the Nats' Triple-A affiliate right now so I actually know who some of those guys are.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: MLB 2013
« Reply #57 on: August 06, 2013, 05:38:36 pm »

Cool! Next time I pass through the 'Cuse, I will try and remember to!
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: MLB 2013
« Reply #58 on: August 06, 2013, 08:39:06 pm »

If they ever do a Tyler Moore bobblehead, I want that.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: MLB 2013
« Reply #59 on: August 06, 2013, 10:53:07 pm »

If they ever do a Tyler Moore bobblehead, I want that.

Mary Tyler Moore?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up