Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Today's Kim Jong-il Fact™: North Korean state media reports that Kim routinely shoots three or four holes-in-one per round. (Wikipedia)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Achewood Shoppe is Alive... ALIVE!!!  (Read 1372 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Achewood Shoppe is Alive... ALIVE!!!
« on: April 01, 2013, 07:55:10 pm »

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Achewood Shoppe is Alive... ALIVE!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2013, 07:58:49 pm »

I was kidding that every single member should start a thread about this, actually.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Achewood Shoppe is Alive... ALIVE!!!
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2013, 08:05:42 pm »

I was kidding that every single member should start a thread about this, actually.

You can't stop it now.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Achewood Shoppe is Alive... ALIVE!!!
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2013, 02:54:03 pm »

I'm out for two days and come back and all "Holy crap look at all the new threads!" Little did I know that they were all actually the same one.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.
Pages: [1]   Go Up