Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Yo mama's so crass and low, she puts chocolate pieces into her mouth while she is still chewing up the previous chocolate pieces.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: question about serializer  (Read 5092 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

palm trees

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 203
    • View Profile
question about serializer
« on: January 14, 2004, 10:41:22 pm »

can you buy back issues? i.e. just pay as much as you would need to have paid had you been paying from the beginning?
because of course if i ever get out of negative money, i'd be right there.
Logged
[size=10]***DESTROY VINYL***[/size][/color]

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
question about serializer
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2004, 10:45:06 pm »

You get to see everything as soon as you subscribe. So you could buy a single month and read everything that's ever been on Serializer. Then come back in a year and do it again. The only reason to maintain a subscription is to see the stuff while it's still new.
Logged

palm trees

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 203
    • View Profile
question about serializer
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2004, 09:23:41 am »

even better than i thought. that's gonna happen damn soon.
Logged
[size=10]***DESTROY VINYL***[/size][/color]

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
question about serializer
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2004, 11:04:29 pm »

Quote from: "palm trees"
even better than i thought. that's gonna happen damn soon.


It's actually not all that great, unless you LOVE Nate Small.
Logged

ferocious j

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 231
    • View Profile
    • http://automatedredemption.com/flavorcountry/
question about serializer
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2004, 11:22:32 pm »

Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
It's actually not all that great, unless you LOVE Nate Small.

I don't know what you're talking about; this week's strip was great.
Logged
I step to the mic like a Jedi knight
I'm all "off with your head" with my neon light

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
question about serializer
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2004, 02:56:42 am »

Quote from: "ferocious j"
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
It's actually not all that great, unless you LOVE Nate Small.

I don't know what you're talking about; this week's strip was great.


This week was the exception. Nate Small reminded me of when I was young and would read the Three Investigators because I was too cool for the Hardy Boys and that just brought back memories of my childhood and next thing you know, i'm doing charcoal sketches of  Optimus Prime being crucified:





which goes to show that I fuck*ng HATE NATE SMALL. But the rest of the Achewood stuff is OK, and Serializer is chump change, and Onstad's a good guy who definitely deserves to be underwritten, so I deal with it.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
question about serializer
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2004, 04:37:58 am »

Bobby, that is beautiful.  If you could provide a higher res. scan I'd like to use that as my desktop background.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
question about serializer
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2004, 04:41:50 am »

Quote from: "jough"
Bobby, that is beautiful.  If you could provide a higher res. scan I'd like to use that as my desktop background.


And to think you threatened me yesterday for being a post lurker. :)

I will need a scanner first, and will wait on that (the only digital camera/scanner type object I've had since the old NeXT SCSI scanner is my cell phone). Once that's in, hi-res optimus for all!
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
question about serializer
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2004, 05:14:42 am »

Optimus Christ is the savior of our times. And remarkably well-drawn, too.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
question about serializer
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2004, 12:48:24 pm »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
Optimus Christ is the savior of our times. And remarkably well-drawn, too.


The creative process is the best part. I'm singing a terrible terrible parody of "In the Year 2525" while i'm doing it

Quote

In the year 2525
If man is still alive
... He'll kick your ass

In the year 3510
... he'll come back and kick your ass again
No use begging, he's packing heat
Gonna fill your ass with his booted feet

...

Now it's been 10,000 years
And we have cried a million tears
Out of our worst fears
He totally beat the shit out of you fuck*ng queers

Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
question about serializer
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2004, 05:26:04 pm »

I just want to say that I am glad Mr Isoceles has rejoined us.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
question about serializer
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2004, 09:02:35 pm »

Egad, good sir, I tip my hat to you.
Logged
goose means greedy

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
question about serializer
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2004, 01:18:11 am »

Quote from: "wombat"
I just want to say that I am glad Mr Isoceles has rejoined us.


If you like Achewood you'll love Dinosaur Comics:

http://www.qwantz.com/


Chris should definitely get Ryan North to guest for him.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
question about serializer
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2004, 01:26:58 am »

Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Quote from: "wombat"
I just want to say that I am glad Mr Isoceles has rejoined us.


If you like Achewood you'll love Dinosaur Comics:

http://www.qwantz.com/


Chris should definitely get Ryan North to guest for him.


OOH and they have their own UBB! Takeover anyone? :)
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
question about serializer
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2004, 02:30:09 am »

Pssst -- Mr. 2 Congruent Sides, 2 Congruent Angles, you should check out this thread
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up