Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Wombat is MAD WITH POWER.

Poll

Just HOW Piss Poor is that selection?

Camel Urine Poor (this is the opposite of good)
- 3 (42.9%)
Vestal Virgin Urine (the best pressing)
- 2 (28.6%)
Actually, I kinda like it you fuck
- 0 (0%)
WHACKY WHACKY W?HACKY!
- 2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 7


Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Achewood Re-Shopped  (Read 2008 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Asherdan

  • Flavor-Flav's Blinking Tooth
  • Mod Squad
  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 678
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 188
    • View Profile
Achewood Re-Shopped
« on: April 01, 2013, 11:11:48 pm »

« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 05:02:31 pm by Asherdan »
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Achewood Re-Shopped
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2013, 11:18:03 pm »

Only 919 more...

Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Achewood Re-Shopped
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2013, 11:19:13 pm »

I need him to offer a Science sweatshirt, so I can wear the one I have without always worrying about ruining it.

I'm sorely tempted by the print of Roast Beef falling through the stars, though.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Achewood Re-Shopped
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2013, 12:29:20 am »

All my Achewood gear is ruined, and sadly neither are replaceable because they're from back in the custom days.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Achewood Re-Shopped
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2013, 02:43:02 am »

$17 for a coffee mug? Boo to that. Also, I'm still kicking myself for not getting any pint glasses. Hopefully he brings those back at a reasonable price.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: Achewood Re-Shopped
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2013, 01:30:17 pm »

http://achewood.myshopify.com/collections/t-shirts/products/stoned-lightning-t-shirt

Hah! I made my own. That's US$25 you won't get from me, so suck on that SUCKER!

(Yeah, I'm still pretty burned from having paid for the premium content and not having gotten anything).
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Achewood Re-Shopped
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2013, 05:12:10 pm »

Maaaan, I just took a no new tshirts vow, but that Stoned Lightning looks really good.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: [1]   Go Up