Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RT@achewood New Roast Beef band name: THE DATA-TONES

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What the HELL people  (Read 1495 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Victoria Waterfield

  • Molly
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 336
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 739
  • FUCK YOU, MIKE!
    • View Profile
What the HELL people
« on: April 03, 2013, 03:11:39 am »

I ignore you entirely for a few weeks, and suddenly there's a grillion threads in the section that's actually about the comic?

The shop's open again, by the way.
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: What the HELL people
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2013, 03:14:46 pm »

Heaven help me, I kinda want a T-shirt.  I will wait and let others indicate if the ordering process is working.  I will bide me time.  Patience.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.
Pages: [1]   Go Up