Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

"Artists need to make money to eat and to continue to make art. Artists used to rely on middlemen to collect their money on their behalf, thereby rendering themselves innocent of cash-handling in the public eye. Artists will now be coming straight to you (yes YOU, you who want their music, their films, their books) for their paychecks. Please welcome them. Please help them. Please do not make them feel badly about asking you directly for money.” -Amanda Palmer

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: That is so Metal  (Read 1624 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
That is so Metal
« on: May 08, 2013, 04:44:19 am »

As I Lay Dying Singer arrested in Murder for Hire plot

I've never heard of this guy and I don't really have any interest in the story. I really just wanted to use that title for some reason.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

nDed

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 34
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 292
    • View Profile
Re: That is so Metal
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2013, 05:03:10 am »

Sounds more Jerry Lundegaard and less Varg Vikernes.
Logged
Love never blows up and gets killed.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: That is so Metal
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2013, 11:52:40 pm »

I have no idea what that means.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: That is so Metal
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2013, 02:51:35 am »

Logged

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: That is so Metal
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2013, 06:58:28 am »

Thank you.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: [1]   Go Up