Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Italian food is like pornography. I can’t define it, but I know when I have paid too much.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: yeah, I am a weirdo.  (Read 3799 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 23
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 244
  • LET US MAKE FLIPPER BABIES
    • View Profile
Re: yeah, I am a weirdo.
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2013, 04:38:17 am »

I stopped showing up for a while out of shame that I never got around to reading wombles' book to help her out and my totally sketching-out on fantasy baseball.

That seems like a completely crazy set of reasons to avoid this place but, uh, I have The Anxiety.

Hopefully, I will start hanging around here again more now that I have broken the ice on my anxiety about it.

I hope you are all doing awesome.

Wait. You were gone?
Logged
i'm a gorilla, barbarians is my ancestors
it's part of my neurological transmitters
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up