Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Wife upset because I kept her up all night playing World of Snorecraft.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Watch Andrew W.K. attempt to Break World Drumming Record  (Read 1875 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Watch Andrew W.K. attempt to Break World Drumming Record
« on: June 19, 2013, 11:32:46 pm »

Live Right Now

He's only about 30 min. in so far. Only 23 1/2 hours to go.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Watch Andrew W.K. attempt to Break World Drumming Record
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2013, 12:10:34 am »

No rush then.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Watch Andrew W.K. attempt to Break World Drumming Record
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2013, 05:18:40 am »

A lot of my friends are very into Andrew WK.

Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Watch Andrew W.K. attempt to Break World Drumming Record
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2013, 09:53:00 am »

No rush then.

Not hardly. Ha ha...
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Watch Andrew W.K. attempt to Break World Drumming Record
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2013, 09:54:42 am »

11 hours in and he's still going strong. Just drumming away in the middle of the night.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Watch Andrew W.K. attempt to Break World Drumming Record
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2013, 04:14:57 am »

AWK is my favorite rock and roll dude.  he's just the hot stinky shit.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Watch Andrew W.K. attempt to Break World Drumming Record
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2013, 07:19:15 am »

Sooooo... Did he make it?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Watch Andrew W.K. attempt to Break World Drumming Record
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2013, 01:24:16 pm »

Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Watch Andrew W.K. attempt to Break World Drumming Record
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2013, 07:17:04 pm »

He feels very party about it.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: [1]   Go Up