Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood It's National Johnny Cash Raise Hell Awareness Saturday Night. Go out and Fuck Shit Up in a Way That You Believe In!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hey, Heck Neato-O, Paul  (Read 2071 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Asherdan

  • Flavor-Flav's Blinking Tooth
  • Mod Squad
  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 678
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 188
    • View Profile
Hey, Heck Neato-O, Paul
« on: July 19, 2013, 07:31:25 pm »

« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 05:27:10 pm by Asherdan »
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Hey, Heck Neato-O, Paul
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2013, 07:38:00 pm »

Nice!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Hey, Heck Neato-O, Paul
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2013, 08:20:08 pm »

One of the people behind that Archie McPhee Tumblr is an internet friend of mine. We met on Flickr a long time ago, via pug photos. His actual job title is Director of Awesome.

I highly recommend that everyone go buy something from them.
http://www.mcphee.com/shop/
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Hey, Heck Neato-O, Paul
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2013, 08:57:23 pm »

Coolio! I went to their store once.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Hey, Heck Neato-O, Paul
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2013, 09:59:15 pm »

They are on my itinerary the next time I head up north to visit Boeing. Gonna visit their brick-store.

[am i surprised paul beat me to it? am i shocked there is a picture?]

[NO]

Until further notice I will ascribe all of the Dreamliner's spectacular Spruce Goose failures on you, specifically and entirely.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Hey, Heck Neato-O, Paul
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2013, 11:30:04 pm »

I have purchased from McFee before. They're rad.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140
Pages: [1]   Go Up